The Elastic SSO® (or ESSO) Enterprise Edition Identity Provider, is a Shibboleth SAML standards compliant, secure single sign-on (SSO) access software solution specifically designed for customers who want to leverage and extend their existing on-premises identity management and authentication infrastructure.
The ESSO solution integrates with existing on-premises enterprise Active Directory, LDAP, SQL or Windows authentication infrastructure and provides secure extranet single sign-on access for Users to SaaS and on-premises enterprise Apps. ESSO Enterprise instances can be deployed on-premises or provisioned and hosted on-demand in the cloud.
- Extranet SSO System. Extends existing enterprise authentication (AD, LDAP, SQL, Windows Auth, CAS) to the extranet for secure SSO access to cloud hosted Apps for employees, staff and students.
- Intranet SSO System. Provides seamless SSO access to Users (employees and students) in existing enterprise directory to all SAML enabled enterprise Apps in a platform/vendor neutral manner.
- Shibboleth SAML open standards compliant Identity Provider software solution.
- Single-tenant solution deployed on-premises or in the cloud.
- Leverages existing on-premises authentication infrastructure, such as, Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, SQL, CAS and Windows Authentication.
- Configurable attribute resolver and release policies and metadata.
- Supports Shibboleth SAML identity federations such as InCommon, UK federation, Edugate, AAF, KID, SWAMI and others.
- Scalable configuration management.
- Clustering and load-balancing.
- Session Persistence. Maintain end-user SSO sessions during reboots.
- Customizable UI. Custom co-branded login, error and exception handling UI.
- Compatible with thousands of on-premises or SaaS enterprise Apps.
- Available for on-premises deployment or cloud-hosted with SLA.
- Deploy on Windows or Linux OS platform.
- Premium support and maintenance subscriptions.
- SSO instance can be self-managed or managed by 9STAR’s Shibboleth SAML experts.
- Improved Productivity. Elastic SSO reduces the deployment time by nearly 75% compared to alternatives.
- Compliance. Elastic SSO instances can be setup on-premises or in the the cloud in your local region.
- Scalability. Elastic SSO scales easily with increased load and usage levels, from a standalone server to a load-balanced server farm.
- Lowers IT cost and complexity. Leverages your existing identity management infrastructure, such as, Active Directory, LDAP, and SQL and extends it to the cloud. As a result, existing user credentials continue to work with both internal and external cloud-hosted enterprise apps.
- No more maintenance. Technology takes care of itself, updates are seamless.