The Elastic SSO® Enterprise Edition is a Shibboleth SAML standards compliant, secure extranet single sign-on access software solution specifically designed for customers who want to leverage and extend their existing on-premises identity management and authentication infrastructure.
The Enterprise Edition solution integrates with existing on-premises Active Directory, LDAP or SQL authentication infrastructure and provides secure extranet single sign-on access for Users to SaaS and on-premises Apps.
Elastic SSO Enterprise Edition instances are provisioned and hosted on-demand in the cloud in the USA, EU, Australia, South America, Singapore and Japan regions. Starting at $3,987. Request Free Trial. Get Online Quote.
- Extranet SSO System. Extends existing enterprise Active Directory or LDAP authentication to the extranet for secure SSO access to cloud hosted Apps for employees and students.
- Intranet SSO System. Provides seamless SSO access to Users (employees and students) in existing Active Directory or LDAP to all SAML enabled enterprise Apps in a platform/vendor neutral manner.
- Shibboleth SAML open standards compliant Identity Provider software solution.
- Single-tenant solution deployed on-premises or in the cloud.
- Leverages existing on-premises AD, LDAP, and SQL servers for authentication and attributes.
- Configurable custom attribute resolver and release policies and metadata.
- Supports Shibboleth SAML identity federations such as InCommon, UK federation, Edugate, AAF, KID, SWAMI and others.
- Automatic backups and software updates.
- Scalable configuration management.
- Co-branded with your logo, URL/domain (sso.mycompany.com or sso.mycampus.edu), and SAML metadata.
- Compatible with any Shibboleth SAML enabled on-premises or SaaS Apps.
- Available in a standalone or clustered load-balanced configuration.
- Hosted in the USA, EU, Australia, South America, Singapore, and Japan regions with SLA.
- Premium support subscriptions available
- SSO instance managed by the expert team at 9STAR.
- Fast setup. Elastic SSO can be setup in minutes.
- Compliance. Elastic SSO instances are setup locally in the the cloud in the Region of choice.
- Scalability. Elastic SSO scales easily with increased load and usage levels, from a standlone server to a load-balanced server farm.
- Lowers IT cost and complexity. Leverages your existing identity management infrastructure, such as, AD, LDAP, or SQL, and extends it to the cloud. Existing user credentials in AD/LDAP/SQL continue to work with existing internal apps as well as external cloud hosted partner apps.
- No more maintenance. Technology takes care of itself, so updates are seamless