9STAR’s Elastic SSO® Team Edition (or ESSO) Identity Provider, is an enterprise-grade, secure single sign-on (SSO) access, cloud software virtual appliance. SaaS developers and enterprise customers are now able to provision, host and manage user identities and SSO authentication on AWS for enabling secure SSO access to their applications. Customers, partners, collaborators, and external users are provisioned in to the Elastic SSO AWS instance for enabling secure single sign-on (SSO) access to enterprise and cloud hosted apps.
ESSO provides customers the ultimate freedom to host and manage the SSO instance. Customers can select an available region for hosting the cloud SSO instance, and then choose to manage the instance themselves or have 9STAR manage it or engage a third party trusted partner organization to manage it. A first in the Industry!
Elastic SSO (or ESSO) provides integrated strong security via multi-factor authentication, and does not require the use of any Active Directory or LDAP infrastructure.
If however, you are interested in extending your existing enterprise Active Directory or LDAP SSO to cloud hosted apps then take a look at our Elastic SSO Enterprise Edition solution instead.
Reduce your SAML Identity Provider deployment time by 75% by provisioning Elastic SSO in the Amazon AWS Cloud. Test-drive any of the Elastic SSO Team AMI’s for FREE on the Amazon AWS Cloud today!
- Business Partner Identity Management System. Elastic SSO acts as a Shibboleth SAML identity system for provisioning and managing user account and access for your customers, vendors and suppliers.
- Security and Compliance. Elastic SSO provides a simple, web-based, easy to use, cloud hosted (in customers region of choice) SAML SSO identity system for provisioning and managing external users in the cloud, separate from internal staff.
- Departmental SSO Access System. Elastic SSO acts as a light-weight turnkey Shibboleth SAML identity provider system for managing user accounts and access for project teams, work groups and departments.
- Test SSO System. Elastic SSO provides a web-based, easy to setup, fully customizable and configurable Shibboleth SAML identity provider solution for ISV’s and App Developers, and facilitates testing of SAML based access in their Apps.
Created with Compare Ninja
- Shibboleth SAML open standards compliant Identity Provider AMI. Supports SAML 2.0, SAML 1.1.
- Intuitive Web interface for SSO configuration management.
- BYO-DB. Bring Your Own Database of user accounts and credentials. Integrate such SQL databases with ESSO without programming.
- Strong security via multi-factor user authentication using Google Authenticator and Amazon Virtual MFA. Learn more…
- Wizard style web-interface for integrating SAML service providers and identity federations.
- Supports Shibboleth SAML identity federations such as InCommon, UK federation, Edugate, CAF, KID, AAF and others.
- Co-branded with logo, URL/domain (sso.mycompany.com or sso.mycampus.edu), and SAML metadata.
- Compatible with any Shibboleth SAML enabled on-premises or SaaS Apps.
- Product setup, configuration and use documentation.
- Premium technical support subscriptions.
- Improved Productivity. Elastic SSO reduces the deployment time by nearly 75% compared to alternatives.
- Compliance. Provides separation of identity and access management between internal staff and external Users.
- Lowers IT cost and complexity. No need to invest in expensive and complex Active Directory or LDAP infrastructure for managing access for external Users. Elastic SSO provides a web-based turnkey solution for user identity and access management.
- No more maintenance. Technology takes care of itself, so updates are seamless.