9STAR’s Elastic SSO® Team Edition (or ESSO) Identity Provider, is an enterprise-grade, turnkey, secure single sign-on (SSO) access and identity management software system available on Amazon AWS.
SaaS developers and enterprise customers are now able to provision, host and manage user identities and SSO authentication for enabling secure SSO access to their applications. Customers, partners, contractors, and other external users are provisioned into Elastic SSO AWS instance for enabling secure single sign-on (SSO) access to enterprise and cloud hosted apps.
Reduce your SAML Identity Provider deployment time by 75% by provisioning Elastic SSO in the Amazon AWS Cloud.
Test-drive any of the Elastic SSO Team AMI’s for FREE on the Amazon AWS Cloud today!
- SSO+IDM System for Business Partner Access. Elastic SSO acts as a cloud SSO + cloud IDM system for provisioning and managing user account and access for your customers, vendors and suppliers.
- SSO+IDM System for Teams, Workgroups and Departments. Elastic SSO acts as a light-weight turnkey Shibboleth SAML identity provider system for managing user accounts and access for project teams, work groups and departments.
- SSO System for WebApps. Elastic SSO provides a web-based, easy to setup, fully customizable and configurable SSO + IDM system for ISV’s and App Developers – a centralized unified system for registering, authenticating and managing users for access to all WebApps.
- Shibboleth SAML open standards compliant Identity Provider AMI. Supports SAML 2.0, SAML 1.1.
- Intuitive Web interface for SSO configuration management.
- Strong security via multi-factor user authentication using Google Authenticator and Amazon Virtual MFA. Learn more…
- Wizard style web-interface for integrating SAML service providers and identity federations.
- Supports Shibboleth SAML identity federations such as InCommon, UK federation, Edugate, CAF, KID, AAF and others.
- Co-branded with logo, URL/domain (sso.mycompany.com or sso.mycampus.edu), and SAML metadata.
- Compatible with any Shibboleth SAML enabled on-premises or SaaS Apps.
- Product setup, configuration and use documentation.
- Premium technical support subscriptions.
- Improved Productivity. Elastic SSO reduces the deployment time by nearly 75% compared to alternatives.
- Compliance. Provides separation of identity and access management between internal staff and external Users.
- Lowers IT cost and complexity. No need to invest in expensive and complex Active Directory or LDAP infrastructure for managing access for external Users. Elastic SSO provides a web-based turnkey solution for user identity and access management.
- No more maintenance. Technology takes care of itself, so updates are seamless.