The Elastic SSO® Enterprise Edition Shibboleth SAML CAS Identity Provider, is an enterprise-grade, high-availability, federated single sign-on (SSO) software solution. It is specifically designed for customers who want to leverage and extend their existing on-premises identity management and authentication infrastructure.
The Elastic SSO solution integrates with existing on-premises enterprise Active Directory, LDAP, SQL, CAS, ADFS, NTLM, SPNEGO, Kerberos or Windows authentication infrastructure and provides secure federated single sign-on access for Users to SaaS and on-premises enterprise Apps. Elastic SSO can be deployed on-premises or cloud on Linux OS platform.
- Cloud Hosted and Managed SSO Service. Elastic SSO can be deployed as a Service in the Cloud in customer’s local region of choice, and managed by 9STAR experts.
- On-Premises. Elastic SSO can be deployed on-premises in customer’s data center, as a standalone or high-availability, clustered, and load-balanced service.
- Shibboleth SAML2 and CAS Identity Provider software. SAML2, SAML1.1, Shibboleth 3.X and CAS
- Leverages existing on-premises authentication infrastructure, such as, Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, SQL, CAS, Kerberos, NTLM, SPNEGO, ADFS and Windows Authentication.
- Easy to integrate with Shibboleth SAML2 identity federations such as InCommon, UK federation, Edugate, AAF, KID, SWAMI and others.
- Clustered and load balanced. Ideal for high usage, high availability SSO environments.
- Session Persistence. Maintain end-user SSO sessions during reboots.
- Customizable Login UI. Supports custom co-branded login UI.
- Compatible with thousands of SAML, CAS or ADFS enabled SP Apps.
- Deploys on-premises or cloud – on Linux OS platform.
- Premium support and maintenance subscriptions.
- Improved Security. No more password leaks. Users no longer have to store and input passwords on 3rd party SaaS Portals – a major security risk. With Elastic SSO, users simply use their existing Enterprise Credentials (AD/LDAP) for accessing all online resources.
- Compliance. Elastic SSO instances can be setup on-premises or in the the cloud in your local region so that local/regional laws apply.
- Improved Productivity. Elastic SSO reduces the deployment time by nearly 75% compared to alternatives.
- Scalability. Elastic SSO scales easily with increased load and usage levels, from a standalone server to a load-balanced cluster.