9STAR’s Elastic SSO® Team Edition Identity Provider, is an enterprise-grade, turnkey, secure federated single sign-on (SSO) access and identity management software system available on Amazon AWS Cloud.
SaaS developers and enterprise IT managers are now able to provision, host and manage user identities and authentication for enabling secure federated SSO access to their applications. Customers purchase the Elastic SSO Team instance directly from Amazon AWS and host it in their own Private Cloud on AWS. Customers get full and exclusive control over their SSO instance and their user identity data and passwords, great for security and compliance.
Reduce your SSO + Identity Management System deployment time by 75% by provisioning Elastic SSO Team on the Amazon AWS Cloud.
- SSO+IDM System for Teams, Workgroups and Departments. Elastic SSO acts as a light-weight turnkey Shibboleth/SAML2 identity provider system for managing user accounts and federated access for project teams, work groups and departments.
- SSO+IDM System for Business Partner Access. Elastic SSO acts as a cloud SSO + cloud IDM system for provisioning and managing user account and federated access for your customers, vendors and suppliers.
- SSO System for SaaS Developers. Elastic SSO provides a web-based, easy to setup, fully customizable and configurable federated SSO + IDM system for ISV’s and SaaS App Developers – a centralized unified system for registering, authenticating and managing users for federated access to all WebApps.
- Shibboleth SAML2 open standards compliant Identity Provider AMI. Supports SAML 2.0, SAML 1.1.
- Intuitive Web interface for SSO configuration management.
- Strong security via multi-factor user authentication using Google Authenticator and Amazon Virtual MFA. Learn more…
- Wizard style web-interface for integrating SAML service providers and identity federations.
- Supports Shibboleth/SAML2 identity federations such as InCommon, UK federation, Edugate, CAF, KID, AAF and others.
- Co-branded with logo, URL/domain (sso.mycompany.com or sso.mycampus.edu), and SAML metadata.
- Compatible with any Shibboleth SAML2 enabled on-premises or SaaS Apps.
- Product setup, configuration and use documentation.
- Premium technical support subscriptions.
- Compliance and Governance. Elastic SSO instance and associated user data and passwords are always under the complete and exclusive control of the Customer. The instance is hosted in customer’s Private Cloud on AWS.
- Lowers IT cost and complexity. No need to invest in expensive and complex Active Directory or LDAP infrastructure for managing identities and authentication. Elastic SSO provides a web-based easy-to-use turnkey solution for user identity and access management.
- Improved Productivity. Elastic SSO reduces the deployment time by nearly 75% compared to alternatives.
- No more maintenance. Technology takes care of itself, so updates are seamless.